Right of withdrawal
In case of reconsideration, the Customer can exercise the right of withdrawal (in compliance with Legislative Decree 206 of 6 September 2005) by returning the purchased product and requesting its replacement or refund. The right of withdrawal applies only to natural persons who act for purposes not related to their professional activity. Therefore, purchases made for purposes related to one's work by resellers and companies are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
How to exercise the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is exercised within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods by written communication sent by registered letter (with acknowledgment of receipt) to the address Grimandi calzature snc - Via Roma 1 - 40052 Baricella (BO) Italy or via e-mail by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or still by filling out the online form that the customer can find at the following Link
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
2. To limit damage to the original packaging we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box (the application of labels or adhesive tapes on the original product packaging is prohibited);
3. The transport costs for returning the goods are free (only in Italy);
4. In no case will not be collected parcels on delivery or carriage forward.
5. The returned products must be delivered to the courier within 14 days from the date on which the Customer received the return acceptance e-mail.
Method of reimbursement
Once the goods have been received and verified that they are intact, we will immediately and, in any case within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal, make the refund by bank transfer or by PayPal or on the credit card used for the purchase. The amount that will be credited will be the one paid and any transport costs incurred by the Customer for receipt of the goods will not be refunded. The direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the customer. The refund will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction and can be suspended until the goods are received or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the goods. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Returns and product exchanges
Grimandi Calzature manages and accepts exchanges of goods. The customer who wishes to change a product or return it may exercise the right of withdrawal by following the procedures indicated above and operationally the "Made easy in three simple steps"and, if you wish, will proceed by sending a new order.